All eyes were on the State of Georgia Saturday night, as President Donald Trump took to the stage at a long awaited campaign rally for the benefit of Georgia Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. Perdue and Loeffler are both engaged in a heated Senate runoff campaign that will determine control of the Senate. President Trump has promised to campaign on the Senators’ behalf ahead of the highly contested runoff election in Georgia.
What happened at the event? Well, that depends on who you ask.
Let’s take a look at the early coverage:
- Failing to convince Gov. Kemp to flip election, Trump vows to ‘win back the White House’ at Georgia rally – USA Today
- At Georgia rally, Trump assails vote integrity while urging turnout for GOP senators facing runoff election that will decide Senate majority – Chicago Tribune
- Trump Uses Georgia Rally to Urge His Supporters to Avenge Him – Yahoo News
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump floods rally with audacious falsehoods – Associated Press
- Trump tells supporters to vote in Georgia runoffs, refuses to accept reality of his loss – NBC News
Did you watch the rally? What are your thoughts?